Friday, February 4, 2011

don't stop make it pop: the counter mj experience

It's been a busy season. I didn't even realize Jam could even have a busy season. I've been so exhausted from work lately that it's hard to keep my eyes open by the time I get home each night. I haven't been feeling very social but we're blessed to have regular meet ups with friends each week and I make it a point to keep that commitment to these fun folks. This week, we dined at the counter and had wii fest 2011.


at the counter, you can pretty much have whatever you want. just check the box.





My masterpiece: 1/3 pound burger in a bowl on organic greens. Topped with: avocado, sauteed mushrooms, and fried onions.







I would've eaten more of it if I didn't already have chili cheese fries, parmesan fries, and sweet potato fries before the burger got to the table.

Here are some of the fun folks:





Inept service notwithstanding, it was a great meal. No host or hostess was harmed in the process. Promise.

For our post-dinner activity, K borrowed a few games from the mouse one of them being THE MJ EXPERIENCE!!!!! (All exclamation marks necessary.) I've been wanting to play this game for a long, long time and it was everything I thought it'd be - and more. Check out the fun folks in the mj experience.




For the record, I am the best Michael in the group. (I refuse to compete with JoJo who had previous experience via Just Dance.)

Love you fun folks and your dance faces!

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Looks like so much fun! I'll have to check out this game.