Wednesday, February 16, 2011

cocktail + ring = instant fun

Currently have my mind on cocktail rings. I feel so fancy with them on, even if I'm just trying and refilling copiers daily. Best part? They don't have to break the bank. Whenever I bring home a giant piece of jewelry, I wear it around the house. That way, I'm used to wearing it and it won't be so awkward when I leave the house. It also gives me a chance to figure out if I love it enough to keep it. I've been known to pick up jewelry from a store and wear it the whole time while I'm in there just to see what it feels like. Lindsay Lohan has taught us that this may not be a great idea.

A quick window shopping trip around the web yielded these beauties:


From top left:

Though if you were trying to break the bank, I'd go for this one:



Do you love it??!?!

3 comments:

fitandsplendor said...

The Kendra Scott one please!

Winnie said...

I LOVE cocktail rings! They give my outfits instant boost on style points.

Keith L. Jennings said...

Wonderful cocktail rings. Cocktail ring has great appeal on the recent market. The design of this black and gold rings are different than others. This rings are looking very awesome and standard. I love this rings...