Friday, December 10, 2010

i heart ny

I'm hanging out with Way in the hospital today. Boo to tumors and surgeries. Boo to hours of waiting. Yay for free hospital wifi!! Nothing like internet surfing to pass the time. Especially when you're trying to get your mind off the situation at hand. This is better than wringing my hands helplessly in a corner - yes?

Way was born in NYC and I came across some great photos on 20x200 of ... NYC. (The connections strain when I've been under florescent lighting for more than 1 hour.) 20x200 is a good source for art for people who don't know much about art. (me) I'd like to see some of these hanging in the shoebox. I'm cursing myself for not picking up the One Kings Lane deal on this awhile back.

Balloons by Youngna Park


Central Park South by Joseph O. Holmes


Winter Flags by Youngna Park


West 43rd Street by Joseph O. Holmes


Untitled (Mott Street) by Allison Gruppo


All of the prints are available in a variety of sizes. Perfect to look at no matter what nitch of a florescent washed room you may find yourself.

After leaving Way to her procedure, I went to see brand new Baby Conehead. Fresh out of the oven. Welcome to the world!!


Sometimes a full day spent in hospitals isn't so bad. :)

No comments: