Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I started this blog while we were in Paris for our honeymoon to keep a daily journal of the trip. We just celebrated our 2-year wedding anniversary (eeeeek!) and I thought it was time again to give this blog a try. Let's just pretend I never stopped, OK?

Wednesdays are Dog the Bounty Hunter days. I don't know why I'm drawn to the show like a moth to a flame. Could be his hair. Could be his wife Beth. I don't know, and frankly, I don't care. I just love it.


Too awesome.

I already have a list of questions prepared in case I ever meet Dog.
1) Is your hair real?
2) Do paint ball guns and mace really help you catch the criminals?
3) Why do you have to wear a badge?
4) How long did you have to lay in the sun to get your color?

I know you love that my first post back is an intriguing topic such as this. I gotta start somewhere. Holla back.



4 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Holla atcha girl!

wan said...

i'm just happy to see you back :)

modern elements said...

too funny jane. I saw these crazy guys in Hawaii last year.... funny their clothes look totally different off camera. no leather, no chains! normal.

Memories of Yesterday said...

Glad you are blogging again :)