Thursday, July 9, 2009

Take a look, it's in a book!

I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday. Thanks y'all. :) Ephesians 5:18-21 has been an encouragement to me.

I've been spending time by the pool and trying to read. There are three books I'm currently reading. I don't know why I don't just sit down and finish one of them.



I love books. Not necessarily to read them but I just love the touch of them. A library and windows like this would be divine. :)



Any other suggestions for books I should crack open?

3 comments:

Winnie said...

I have been too cheap to buy new books (and haven't gotten a library card here yet) so I've been re-reading books that I've read at least ten times :X

amber said...

I have a goodreads account where I keep track of my books and write reviews. Feel free to follow my feed. :)

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1103401-amber-ajones1

Cafe Pasadena said...

I'm more a book buyer & collector than a book reader or finisher!