Monday, July 6, 2009

It IS that bad.

Warning: illogical vent drafted in a low moment of the day ahead

I don't really want to blog about this but I can't seem to get around it. Unemployment sucks.

I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out ways to save money. Luxuries have been put on hold until the next paycheck comes but some days I see my way of living is actually changing. I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself because - well - I brought this upon us. This makes me sad but I also know I'm learning a lot. Mainly, I'm learning to be satisfied.

I heard about The Dung Sisters on the radio today. They're a group of women who banded together during their unemployment to support one another. It helped a lot to hear them saying things I'm feeling. When I need a chuckle, I turn to Loldogs.



I don't want to say much more other than it is tough and I'm struggling. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

dapotato said...

sorry to hear. :(. h+p for real. keep your head up.

loldogs > lolcats. totally.

weezermonkey said...

Dogs > cats, LOL or not.

[hug]

Winnie said...

:( I totally know what you mean. I am here for you if you ever want to talk about it with a fellow unemployed person.

amber said...

{{hugs}}

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, though.