Saturday, May 9, 2009

le shoebox update

At le shoebox, we finally got some shutters in the bedroom and dining nook. This prevents us from waking up with the sun at 7 A.M. on a Saturday. This makes me very happy. Over Spring Break, I added a photo wall into the mix.





I followed Winnie's directions and used this article as inspiration. I think I need a few more frames. I like displays to be big. Would also like to add a big letter and maybe removing some of the frames for some small canvases (or something with more texture) to mix it up a bit.

I like these letters from anthropologie but for nearly $100, I think I'll wait.



I'm in the process of filling out the frames, obviously. I just chose my favorite wedding picture and am looking for other pictures/prints to fill up the rest. But as lazy as I've been, that may not happen for awhile.


2 comments:

wan-nabe said...

i like the photo wall! we have a similar one in the bedroom of our own shoebox.

amber said...

Cute!