Monday, February 23, 2009

Still alive

I'm still here. Still alive. 

My job has shifted a little bit so instead of teaching small groups throughout the day, I teach 14 4th graders for half of the day. I'm basically their reading teacher. The has dragged me back into the fun of lesson plans, homework, and grades all over again.  Whee? 

Anyway, just a couple of pictures to fill the space.

the office in le shoebox. Apparently, I subconsciously love red.



This is how I've felt on most nights after work. 



I'm participating in World Vision's 30-Hour Famine this weekend. I will be fasting from 12 noon on Friday until 6 P.M. on Saturday. (I will be drinking water and juice.) I'm doing it to raise money to provide food for children in other countries. Every $30 I raise will feed a child for month. If you'd like to support me, give a holla!


4 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

So do you love your new camera or what?!

Winnie said...

I love your style. Love the little pops of reds and yellows.

amber said...

love the red! and that poster :)

wan-nabe said...

i <3 that le shoebox has ROOM for an office.