Friday, December 19, 2008

Just lovely

I just saw these on A Little Sussy and had to share. Photographers Rene & Radka are fashion photographers who are pretty amazing, but this particular shoot with kids made my day. The colors are gorgeous and the expressions of the the kids are perfect. 

This one is my absolute favorite. "The winds are really picking up out here in the city, Suzie!"

Just gorgeous.


"Get your own damn coffee."

"Gasp! Is that his evil twin brother possessed by the devil, who kidnapped his wife, and came back from the dead?!"

"This is how I roll."


Today is my last day of work for two weeks!! Truly one of the happiest Fridays in my life. 

4 comments:

amber said...

very cool pics.

have a wonderful winter break!! :)

wan-nabe said...

i'm a little embarrassed to admit that those pictures creep me out a little. :/

dapotato said...

ditto wan.

have a nice break! whee for winter break!

Winnie said...

They look like dolls . . . sorry, a little creepy :( I'd never really liked dolls, even when I was a child.

Enjoy the time off!