Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, MOH!!!

To my dear MOH,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a great day!!

xoxo,
me

We celebrated MOH with a dinner at Pastis. I loved the ambiance and French owner at Pastis, but the food wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. However, the french fries were oh so good.

We then hit up the Pantages to see Wicked. All of the girl except Cheesy had seen it, but it's worth seeing a second time.


I hadn't seen it since the first time it came to LA, before this way-too-long run. I noticed a bit more ad-lib action. Eden Espinosa was impressive but Megan Hilty wasn't as good as I wanted her to be. Mainly because I'm in love with Kristin Chenoweth.

Dinner and a show. We all agreed that this was one of the most "grown-up" birthday celebrations any of us had ever had. So bittersweet. Adieu, sweet youth. Bonjour, life crisis. 

5 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

Sad re Pastis. I've been wanting to try it, but maybe I will skip now.

Winnie said...

Whee. I love Pantages.

dapotato said...

yay! alas, i don't think i'll be seeing wicked before it leaves.

amber said...

when i saw wicked, our elphaba was blah. so disappointed as i have a bit of a love affair with idina menzel. and the more i hear from miss chenoweth, i'm starting to crush on her, too. [if you haven't heard it, i highly recommend her version of 'do you hear what i hear'. so good!]

wan-nabe said...

i loved wicked so much - i don't know who was in it when we saw it, but we enjoyed it despite the giant heads that blocked our vision.