Saturday, November 1, 2008

Welcome

We picked up our new couch today! We still aren't moving in yet so right now, there are three couches sitting in our current living room. We were searching high and low for the perfect small-scale couch and found that most small couches were too shallow and low for my lounging purposes. We ended up hooking up with a friend who works with a furniture manufacturer and they made us a couch to our size specifications. It's a couch potato dream. I couldn't fit the entire couch into this picture, but just double it and that's our couch.



I came across this website, John Pour Home, awhile back and recently rediscovered it. This company will make you a custom rug based on your chosen word, phrase, or picture. It'd be perfect if I could get one to say "le shoebox" or "le boîte à chaussures" to use as a welcome mat, but I don't think I want to drop $200+ on a welcome mat. I think this ready-made rug is pretty awesome also, but still too expensive. Bah! 

4 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

Can't say I'm a fan of words as decor, but I do like the chair.

Winnie said...

Wow, that is an expensive rug. I like words as decor though :) Nice chair.

amber said...

that rug is fun!

wan-nabe said...

a "le shoebox" rug would be MAGNIFICENT.