Friday, November 7, 2008

Shower Scenario A

I was the first of my BFFs to get married. We had all participated in weddings in one way or another, but it was the first time that it was one of us. The girls threw me the most thoughtful and beautiful shower ever. 


Since MOH recently got engaged, I've been collecting shower ideas. I love looking at beautiful parties, and the other BFFs are probably still tired from my shower. Any veteran wedding party member can tell you that the honor of being in the wedding party is a pricy one. So here are some ideas for Bridal Shower Scenario A:



(From Modern Vintage Events, as spotted on Design*Sponge)


(From Amy Atlas)

MOH returns from her stint in Europe next week. I miss her so much. She has missed so much of what has been happening in this country. In Rome, when a restaurant chef found out they were Americans, he put his fist in the air and said, "OBAAMMMAAA!" 

Hope defies language barriers.

4 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

Your shower was so adorable!

I love the idea of the macaron tree for the shower you plan.

Winnie said...

Your shower was really cute!

amber said...

what an adorable shower you had!

i love the two ideas you have for your MOH's shower, too.

also love the rome chef screaming OBAMA!

wan-nabe said...

you KNOW how much i love this stuff. YOU KNOW THIS.