Monday, October 20, 2008

Obsessed

I've recently become obsessed with these animal footstools popping up randomly on design blogs. I imagine how quaint it would be to have one of them resting in a corner of le shoebox. Or how cute it'd be for Louie to snuggle up against one. They are just on the right side of cheesetastic and I love them.

Jonathan Adler's footstools caught my eye first. (Saw this on Oh Happy Day)
Love the texture on this one from moss. I want to hug it. (Forgot where I saw this.)


Thought this one from a French decorator takes the texture a bit overboard  but its less cutesy than the others and has way more visual impact. Louie would probably be scared of this one. (Saw this on Apartment Therapy)



My only question is: Why are they so expensive?!

And if you have the animals, you must have log pillows to go along with them! Apartment Therapy Chicago did a round up of log pillows on etsy. These are more in my budget but wouldn't work unless if I had the animal footstools. Duh.


Yes, I may have completely lost my mind.


9 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

I like all of this!

Winnie said...

Tater and I saw sheeps in the lobby of a hotel once (the name escapes me). Uber cute!

venn said...

I love the leather ones. Wish they came in elephant form. The sheep scare me.

venn said...

Oh! Just checked Jonathan Adler's site. The elephant is there! Whoohoo!

Not that I can afford it or anything.

Mary Marantz said...

nice!! although that last one is a little scary! :)

M:)

amber said...

well, somehow i missed your blog, too! although, now that you're on my GR, it's all good :)

i think these are cute! they wouldn't work in our place, but i'd come over and cuddle one if you got it ;)

The Modern Type said...

I ain't gonna lie, the fluffy sheep creeps me out a little...

WeezerMonkey said...

It was The Custom Hotel.

How much of a stalker am I?

wan-nabe said...

i'm pretty scared of that 3rd one, myself.