Sunday, October 12, 2008

MGRPE

I had the pleasure of dining at Daikokuya recently. It's dubbed the "Most Glorious Ramen Place Ever" (MGPRE) by my BFFs. 



This is one of those salads where it's all about the dressing. There is definitely crack in it. I ate two portions.

The cold noodles sans meat for Vegetarian Bridesmaid

The ramen is SO good. I'm not sure if its gourmet palate good, but it's definitely fatty, bad-for-you type of good. They put some pork belly fat in the ramen and its just so.damn.good.


The gyozas. Trust me when I say that you don't need to eat anything other than the salad and the ramen at this place. Everything else is meh.



Possibly the best ramen I've ever had. Please direct me to other locations that will rival MGRPE.

4 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

I haven't been in at least over a year! Boo!

Winnie said...

I used to frequent this place in Torrance, inside the Japanese market. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of it . . . but it's really, really, really, really good.

venn said...

Check out this:
http://www.rameniac.com/resource/archives/C84

I want ramen now.

wan-nabe said...

dang it! i'm dying to try this place.

we're LONG overdue for that ramen/mochi GTG. i'm just sayin'.