Thursday, October 16, 2008

Facts

Last night, we had dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Brabus at Phoenix and so missed the debate. I have actually missed all three debates because of one event or another. It takes much more effort to read the transcript or analysis of the debate than it does to actually watch it, but I feel like I'm more informed about this election than I have been in any other election. I've found NPR's day-after-fact-checking segment extremely helpful.

I was not at all sad about missing the VP debate. Listening to her speak in any context sends shivers down my spine. That's all I'll say about that.

Also, I'm buying these so Obama has to win. Oh heck, I'll wear them even if he loses.



5 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

OMG. Those barrettes are fabulous. Me wants.

The Modern Type said...

Is it bad that I change the tv when she speaks because it's THAT painful?

Winnie said...

Those barrettes rock!!

wan-nabe said...

you must promise to rock those at the next joy luck club GTG. for realsies, yo.

Stephanie said...

NO FRIGGIN WAY!