Thursday, September 11, 2008

Run

I haven't done any form of exercise since the half marathon. On the up side, I recently moved my office to another building in the school so I'm walking five times the distance just to get to the bathroom. I'm sure that this will keep me in shape. ;)

All along the half marathon are photographers taking pictures. You may remember that my friends' picture made it in to the Disney annual pass holder magazine and they were also shown in this year's commemorative program. They actually made it a point to try to get their picture published during the race last year. Mission accomplished.

We didn't run together this year, so all I have are pictures of my lone self.



The one where I look like I'm way too happy to be running was actually in the last mile. I actually made the effort for that particular photog. I was so excited to be almost finished that I was pretty happy at that point. My friends made the shirt I 'm wearing with my name on the back. They're sweet. =)

4 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

You are a badass!

Winnie said...

I love your expression on the first pictures :) You look so happy!

wan-nabe said...

i haven't done any form of exercise since we got rejected for the nike half. um, that was in APRIL.

you are so cute in these pics!

dapotato said...

love that you could still be all happy that far into it. like the monkey said. badass.