Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy

First, the bad news: I didn't get the job. I'll probably be at the school for the duration of this school year. Tear. I was pretty devastated when I heard, but thanks to God and encouraging words from friends, I'm about 85% back in business.

I came across these pictures and they cheered me up. 

I don't know why this cracks me up. It's something about the dog looking a cross between complete confusion or regal dominion. From Apartment Therapy.


A picture of Zoe Bradley's work. Her work is being displayed in Kate's Paperie in SoHo. Amazing, right?


Another Apartment Therapy picture. I don't think I'd ever use my dress as a lamp shade, but I'm glad someone else has. 




Have a great day!


7 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

There will be other opportunities!

Cute pics.

Winnie said...

I'm sorry to hear about the job. I'm sure you'll have better luck next time.

Cool dress!

The Modern Type said...

Ditto weemo, there will be lots of other ones that just might fit better than this one ever could. You'll find your niche. ;)

P.S. I use a 5d.

wan-nabe said...

that job sucked anyway (spoken by someone who had no idea what the job even WAS). ;)

i know the right one's out there for you - and you do, too. i'm still sorry for the disappointment, though.

dapotato said...

sorry to hear about the job, but yes, all part of The Plan.

i think using your dress as a lamp shade is a fire hazard.

Stephanie said...

i'm happy you're happy :)

Jasmine said...

It's their loss. Really. I mean, the company probably hired the girl who used her wedding dress as a lampshade. Good grief.
In all seriousness, bummer about the job, but I know--and I trust--that something is greater for you.
xoxo...