Friday, July 25, 2008

Loot

Fabulous Friday!

Finally got the watch Kung Fu Panda. Never found the time or the people to go with. Groomsman Askance was kind enough to go with me. I loved it! It was really funny. Very Jack Black. "There is no charge for the awesomeness ... or attractiveness." Bwahahaha. I'm still laughing just thinking about it.

Finally hit up the Nordstrom's sale. I haven't been shopping in awhile. I mean truly shopping. I've bought things here and there but today I had 2.5 hours at the mall to browse. All alone. It was magical. Picked up these two beauties. 


There didn't my them in my size so they're be at my door in 5-8 business days. Flats are a teacher's very best friend. The heel isn't my usual style but it was so cute in person, I had to give it a try. I got it in a gray and I'm thinking with the right skirt and skinny pants ... I'll work it out. The salesman creeped me out a tad. "Those would look really cute with a pair of short shorts." Really, buddy? Do I look like a booty-shorts type of girl? *shiver* 

I have big plans to veg out tomorrow. Possibly interspersed with some cleaning. Should be great. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

You are more daring than I. ;)

dapotato said...

love the flats. the heels are cute, but i don't think i could ever pull them off.

you hot fashionista, you. i bet you would look hot in short shorts. ;)
and no, i'm not calling you a whore.

Winnie said...

Did Tater just call you a . . . :) My boring self will never even try on those heels. Ditto Tater (on the fashionista part).

Stephanie said...

Love them! And btw - the booties would TOTALLY make it on Gossip Girl :)

Miss you laava.

Jasmine said...

Yes. Yes you are the girl who looks like she'd wear booty shorts. Duh.
But, really, those shoes are way hot. Wear them and rock them out for me...because I not-so-secretly want to steal them! :)
xoxo...

wan-nabe said...

are those...

*gasp*

JUICY COUTURE flats? me likey!

and i absolutely love those heels. they're so damn cute! how did i miss those during my visits to the shoe department??