Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Prepared II

I've been advised, repeatedly, to train for my little trek in Half Dome. I work out regularly but can't bring myself to do anything extra beyond my regular routine. My trainer was also out of town last week so I decided to prepare in my own way. I watched 2 episodes of Work Out last night. It totally got my mind thinking about physical activity. I then got a pedicure at Dashing Diva in a bright red to bring a tad of fierceness to my feet. (I was not completely happy with my pedi today. I blame the lady, but I also accidentally messed it up on the way back to the car. I suck. As did the lady.)

I think I'm ready.


5 comments:

dapotato said...

red rocks for summer pedis. i approve of your prep.

WeezerMonkey said...

Red toenails are obviously key to conquering Half Dome!

Winnie said...

Preparation is key to success. I applaud your effort.

wan-nabe said...

ain't nothing like some fierce toes for a fierce workout!

10yearstogether said...

A pedi and watching 2 episodes of Workout does NOT qualify as training! *shaking head*