Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Name

We recently received out marriage license so we're official! Jane and K for-eva!

I had plans to change my name this week and even took some time from work to drive over to the Social Security office - only to realize that I had forgotten to fill in some information that I needed from home the night before. I then drove over to the DMV (just down the street) with no appointment thinking that it would be bearable on a Tuesday afternoon. The line was out the door.

Obviously there are forces out there trying to foil my plans, other than my forgetfulness. 

No worries. I should be Jane Middle Maiden Married Name by the end of this week!

5 comments:

dapotato said...

psst. you can't go to the dmv until at least 48 hours after you go to SS. bleh.

good luck!

WeezerMonkey said...

Woohoo!

Winnie said...

What Tater said . . .

MissMissy said...

How exciting!! It will be such a relief to get it all done. oh and what tater and winnie said...

wan-nabe said...

i so loved changing my name to the hub's. loved. it.

in fact, i still get all googly and smiley when i see it in print. even on, like, an electric bill.

yes, i AM that much of a sap. but you knew that.