Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sleep

For the past week, I had been waking up before my alarm clock. I was losing about 15-20 minutes of sleep each morning but I feel so awake that I can't help but get out of bed.
I realized it's actually wearing me down because last night I crashed at 9:45 and barely woke up when the alarm went off at 6am this morning.

*tangent*
Waking up at 6am in unnatural. The sun isn't even up. The human body shouldn't be forced to wake up without natural light. Reason #123940918 to quit my job.
*/tangent*

I've been yawning all day. This is unfortunate because for awhile there I thought I was Superwoman. I was getting to work way early and feeling really good about myself.

This particularly entry should have been helpful in helping you fall asleep. G'nite.

2 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

In contrast, I woke up forty minutes after I intended and was a frazzled mess this morning.

dapotato said...

i should wake up at 5:15, but my body just can't. i usually wake up at 5:45 instead and am frazzled as i run out the door at 6. yuck. i feel your pain.