Saturday, April 5, 2008

If only I had a camera

Upon our return from Paris, K returned the camera he had purchased from Costco for the trip. We bought it last minute before the trip and decided it wasn't a good enough camera to keep. Luckily, Costco's fabulous return policy allows you to do this sort of thing.

This post would be much more visually interesting, if only I had a camera. Or even a decent camera phone. But here's the ghetto, bulleted version:

- I went bowling last night and bowled an awesome 91. *chuckle* (Insert picture of score board.)
- Took a trip to Pink's and had the bacon burrito dog. (insert picture of burrito dog.) My friends decided it would be to their economic advantage to bring their own drinks. Not a stop at starbucks or whatever, but a run to the supermarket for a 12-pack and some water type of drinks. For 12 people. True to my Berkeley roots, I became extremely indignant at this (something about supporting and respecting small business owners), and purchased a lemonade in silent protest. (Insert picture of lemonade.) Power to the people.

- Have to work on Saturday mornings for the next month. Saturday School is held for all students who are below grade level, which is a majority of the school. Should be some fabulous fun. (Insert picture of my sad, dreary face on Saturday morning.)

That is all.

2 comments:

dapotato said...

drinks aren't even that expensive at pink's! good for you and the lemonade. although, i am so cheap i might have joined in if someone else were doing the gallavanting around to get the drinks.

WeezerMonkey said...

I've been a wreck without my iPhone camera. (It's on the fritz again -- argh.) I also need a nice tiny point-and-shoot.