Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally a break

I work on Saturdays. It's not detention, just extra class time for kids who are behind. It is the epitome of suck to have to wake up early on a Saturday but the extra time to catch up on work or to do whatever I want is pretty sweet. Most of wedding planning took place during Saturday School.

Today, I picked the 65 pictures that will go into the wedding album (nevermind the mile-high pile of work sitting patiently on my desk) and pending hubby approval, we'll get those back to Jasmine and - whee!! - we'll get our album. After that, I plan on covering every wall in the house with our wedding pictures. I love me.

The highlights continue. After helping out with the World Vision AIDS Experience Tent at our church's annual Social Concern Conference, K and I went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall (Yes, the Tent and movie go hand in hand. ;)) I give it a 3/4 of a thumbs up. It's not as hilarious as Knocked Up, though on par in crudeness, but humorous and sweet enough to help me forget my momentary troubles. That's good enough for now.

Now I'm eager awaiting a sushi take-out delivered by K while watching David Bromstad on HGTV.

Exhale.

3 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

I'm sad you didn't love Forgetting Sarah Marshall. My classmate directed it. We had the same sophomore tutorial in college.

dapotato said...

i love your use of "the epitome of suck."

Winnie said...

Ditto tater.