Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chop

I went to chop my hair off today. I say chop because I took a lot of length off. I was going to visit Salon D'eletto as recommended by tater and Wan but this salon, like many others, are closed on Mondays. Why is it that I've never realized this before?

I had originally taken Monday off to do this, but since I no longer had time to drive out to the taterwan rec, I tried Bravo Urban Spa and Salon in Pasadena. It's a Bumble and bumble salon, so of course I left with the surf spray. I found them on Yelp and with only a handful of reviews, I decided to try them anyway. Andy (Andrea) did a fabulous job. She's really sweet and encouraged me though I felt like a fool when I shared with her my inspiration for today's cut:



This is what I got:



I think I'm right at the edge of complete FOBalishishness. It's definitely growing me, so I hope it isn't too disconcerting for you. I would even cut it a bit shorter, but nearly 9 inches in one day is about all I can take. K says, "I don't love it, love it - but I like it." Whatever that means.

Perk #1 of marriage: K's stuck with me for-eva.

9 comments:

WeezerMonkey said...

OMG. The last pic.
[dead]

Winnie said...

Hahahaha I'd die from laughing if I were the stylist and you brought me that inspiration picture.

The haircut looks cute on you . . . even the last picture :)

Stephanie said...

I love it - but love the inspiration picture the most haha. First Khloe Kardashian, now Suri.

And remember, next time K says something like that, point the ring and say "Fo.LIFE." :) Love ya!

wan-nabe said...

you look adorable.

and i'm DYING at you taking suri's pic in as your inspiration. love. it.

mel said...

you look like a whole NEW person Jane!! I would've never thought Suri would be your inspiration piece. =P Actually, Katie's short hair cut was what I was going after before. but I somehow forgot to bring her pic to the salon.

ingrid said...

I think I'm right at the edge of complete FOBalishishness.

that last pic... you're not on the edge, more like the center...

Venn said...

Oh my gosh. You're totally rockin' the bangs. Love the new 'do.

MissJordyPants said...

give it some time. It will totally grow on you!

Heart the bangs!

dapotato said...

LOVE it! love the inspiration. love "taterwan."

my shorter cuts are on the edge of fobaliciousness, too.